Current PhD Projects
- Patterns of Female Employment in France, 1792-1901
- Occupational structure of Lower Yangzi River Region, 1736-2010
- Nineteenth Century English Rural Population Mobility and Small Market Towns
- Occupational Structure of Late Imperial China, 1738-1899
- Dividing the day: Gender, work and time-use in 18th and 19th century Britain
Complete PhD projects
- The male occupational structure of England and Wales, 1600-1850
- An occupational analysis of the worsted industry, circa 1700-1851. A study of de-industrialization in Norfolk and the rise of the West Riding of Yorkshire
- Women's employment in England and Wales, 1851-1911
A list of previous Masters projects is available.
Undergraduate BA dissertation projects
A list of previous Undergraduate BA dissertation projects is available.